Saturday, May 1, 2010

Your Saturday Update

Not a whole lot going on here at the home ranch, just working on clearing away to-do web items, reading, groceries, etc. I did find a few things I wanted to mention:

www.pawsweb.org

They sent an ad to me in the mail yesterday, asking for a donation, which I'll eventually give. I had never heard of Pawsweb before now, so I'm glad there are organizations devoted specifically to animals that are exploited within the performing arts.

I've never gone to the circus my entire life because I was taught early on what they do to animals to get them to perform. I'm suspicious of the new "Cavalia" show here in Charlotte because of this, though I may be wrong there, depending on how the horses are trained. So don't go to the circus, folks. Kthxbai.

No comments: