Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Anglo/Beatlephilia


In my search to learn more on the new BBC4 docu-film, Lennon Naked, I stumbled on Anglotopia.net, which is essentially what I had wanted to create for myself. Given that my time and resources are somewhat limited, I'll settle for my blog. :) In the meantime, visit the site and swoon away!


As for Lennon, I'm still trying to find out if it aired in Britain yet and if I should expect to see it on BBCAmerica anytime soon (I'm guessing probably later this summer?). If we're getting Doctor Who over here, hopefully other stuff will come along. It's moments like these when I wished I lived in Britain to save the hassle of transatlantic tv watching. On a side note, I'm looking forward to seeing Nowhere Boy this October 8th and I just learned of the release date! I'll know what I'll be doing that weekend. ;)

As you can imagine, I went into damned near ecstasy last fall when the Beatles albums were re-released in mono and stereo, along with The Beatles Rockband game. I recommend both to anyone, anytime, anywhere. Living the 60's in the 2000's never felt so good. :-D

No comments: