Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Opera-tastic.


I heard about this in Monday's paper and I've been reading anything and everything I can get my little arts-starved hands on. Click and read. I'm hoping this makes its way from the West coast to our area, but we'll have to see. All I know is I want to be impressed by something modern that doesn't have the word "Gaga" in it. The reviews (of which I'll post more later this evening or tomorrow) seem promising.


In local news, this coming weekend's performances of Otello at Opera Carolina is going to run for a WHOLE TWO DAYS! :-D Diggity! How tenderly I remember the long forgotten halycon days of two week runs. Ahhhh....
Would that I had the spare $25 per seat for two or maybe three, I may persuade myself and others to attend. I wish the cast the best, but I also wish OC would get a boost. 8(

No comments: