Sunday, June 19, 2011

More of the London story coming soon...





Well, we left Hampshire in our last installment of the London trip. Day Three is coming up next, centering on our Tower of London experience; my desperate search to find Anne Boleyn's falcon badge; miscalculating how long we could spend in one spot and our delightful discovery of clotted cream ice cream. It feels silly to write "cream" twice in the same sentence, but I really can't help the redundancy. Anyway....


Stay tuned! More will be on the way shortly. :-) In the meantime, let's stay Austenized with the latest Janeite book review.


The entire lot of my photos from the trip can be accessed on my Facebook page, if you are so inclined. So if you're not on FB, you should join already! :-) I may also include a link to Picasa very soon as well.



No comments: