Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's Off to Middlesex We Go...





Hello My Good Countrymen!


I have the pleasure of letting you all know that this coming May in 2011, David (my hubby) and I will be landing at Gatwick in London for a week long trip, where we shall breathe in English air. ;-) Am I wonderfully happy? I would say "yes", but that phrase doesn't begin to describe or properly categorize how I'm feeling.


We plan to make an excursion to Hampshire and a few others areas in the South, as well spending a great deal of time in London, of course. Dave and I have been planning this trip since I was 12 and he was 20-something, so our combined knowledge is a big help in this endeavor. :-D Everything is in order and now I only have to wait until a little later in the year to book a few smallish tours and perhaps a West End show, if we can. Seeing the run of Yes, Prime Minister with Henry Goodman would be a thrill, but it's only booked through January, so there's no telling yet.


Anyhow, there is my update for the weekend. For more intimate details of our trip, message me through email or otherwise and I shall schpill it all.

:-P Happy Saturday! More posts coming soon!


No comments: